Akshar Parichay Hindi Book – Rising Kids
- It is perfect for handwriting practice with black and blue lines to help with spacing and to form the alphabets and numbers in a neat, fluent and legible manner.
- This book adopts unique method for letter formation, supported by dotted lines and arrows indicating where to begin and how to form each letter including the height and length. It has activities to practice the basic strokes and movements of handwriting.
- This book has defined all alphabets and provides related examples with interactive images. Match the following and revision at the end will help the kids to remember all the alphabets.
Xam Idea Complete Course Social Science Class 8th (2019-20) caters to the latest and revised syllabus as per the CBSE examination guidelines. The Chapters deal with Basic Concepts which are made easy through a flowchart. Each Chapter includes questions that are divided into different sections: Very Short Answer Questions, Short Answer Questions, Higher Order Thinking Skills (HOTS), along with Value-based Questions and Self-assessment Test. Open Text Material issued by CBSE has also been provided.
Xam Idea Complete Course Mathematics Class 9th ● Unsolved exercise ‘Proficiency Exercise’ has been given in each chapter for sufficient practice of different categories of questions. ● Following papers are designed as per the guidelines and assessment structure issued by CBSE for the session 2018-19. a) Model Question papers-One solved Model Question Paper and nine unsolved Model Question Papers have been inserted for extensive practice. b) Periodic Test papers- Further divided into ● Pre-mid term test paper 2) Mid-term test paper 3) Post mid-term test paper.
Xam Idea Business Studies Class 12th (2019-20) is a unique learning experience. Each book is divided into two sections: Part A and Part B. Part A includes the Basic Concepts of the Chapters, important NCERT questions, important questions of Previous Years? examinations and Higher Order Thinking Skills (HOTS) questions. Does Part B include latest solved CBSE Sample Papers, Previous Year?s solved Examination Papers and Model Question Papers for practice
Xam Idea Mathematics XII (2018-19) books exhibit material that are in compliance with CBSE examination paper design. All the chapters of each book is divided into 2 sections: Part-A and Part-B. Part-A includes the Basic concepts, important NCERT textbook and NCERT Exemplar (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology) questions. Not only this, all the questions have been further divided (according to the marks) into various sections of Very Short Answer, Short Answer and Long Answer Questions
Xam Idea Complete Course Science Class 7th (2019-20) caters to the latest and revised syllabus as per the CBSE examination guidelines. The Chapters deal with Basic Concepts which are made easy through a flowchart. Each Chapter includes questions that are divided into different sections: Very Short Answer Questions, Short Answer Questions, Higher Order Thinking Skills (HOTS), along with Value-based Questions and Self-assessment Test. Open Text Material issued by CBSE has also been provided.
- Chemical Reactions and Equations
- Acids, Bases and Salts
- Metals and Non-metals
- Carbon and its Compounds
- Periodic Classification of Elements
- Life Processes
- Control and Coordination
- How do Organisms Reproduce?
- Heredity and Evolution
- Light—Reflection and Refraction
- Human Eye and Colourful World
- Magnetic Effects of Electric Current
- Sources of Energy
- Our Environment
- Management of Natural Resources