Blue Business Cards (Pack of 100)
Blue Business Cards (pack of 100) isn’t just about your contact information. A business card is about selling your products and services and is an integral part of any introduction. Try our online printing services for your custom business cards today! .From a basic black-and-white business card to an impressive, full-color design?we?ll give you the credible look that embodies your brand. Turn your brand values into a business card design.
Don’t expect your business card to be able to tell your company’s entire story. What you should expect it to do is present a professional image people will remember. The color, wording and texture of your business card have a lot to do with its appeal and its ability to convey your company image. Use common sense when you’re designing your card. If your business markets children’s toys and games, you might try using bright, primary colors and words written in a child’s script. On the other hand, if you run a financial consulting service, you want your business card to convey professionalism and reliability, so stick to traditional looks such as black printing on a gray, beige or white background.
- Use your logo as the basis. Make it the largest element on the card.
- Keep it simple. Don’t cram too much information on the card.
- Do include the essentials–your name, title, company name, address, phone & fax numbers and e-mail address–and make sure your name and business name are immediately identifiable.
- Make sure the typeface is easily readable.
- Stick to one or two colors.
- Make sure it’s easy to read.